Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratitude Is An Attitude

 

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength.
Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living.
If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. 
--Tecumseh (1768-1813) Native American leader of the Shawnee.

It has been a very interesting year for both the lovely wife and me as life continues in its never ending ebb and flow.  Too much of the year has been spent dealing with health issues, but there is still reason to be thankful!  When I look about and see what others face, I realize it could be much worse.

Happy Thanksgivings.

4 comments:

monstev said...

Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Steve Skinner said...

Thanks Monte! Hope that your's was great too.

Earl said...

I'm late to comment on this post but recently I've come to realize how much I have to be thankful for. I believe we all need to do inventory regularly of those "gifts" we're given and then live our lives accordingly.

Have a very Happy New Year, Steve!

Deanna said...

We have much to be thankful for here too. Hope you had a blessed Christmas and here's to the best of everything for 2015 for you and yours.